1. My most recent book purchase was Amy Bird Yours is Mine which was a bargain 99p. It is currently still this price for eBook on Amazon (I checked today 5 June 2014).
2. I mostly read e-books. I have had a Kindle Fire for approx. 18 months and have only purchased one paperback since then for myself. I have bought several for my children as I firmly believe paperback books are brilliant for children. My daughter is fast becoming a book addict like her mum.
3. I have loved meeting new authors and bloggers on Twitter since I self published my own book. I have discovered several new authors this way and purchased books via blog tours I wouldn't have known about.
4. The book I'm currently reading is Irish Girls on Holiday by Marisa Mackle, Michelle Jackson and Niamh Greene. It is a collection of short holiday based stories. It is light-hearted fun and as they are short stories can be read easily if short on time.
5. I love book shops although I rarely buy paperbacks anymore. I still love the smell and feel of a book shop. I recently visited my local Waterstones and bought a book for each of my children. My son has Pirates Love Underpants and my daughter has another Daisy book. She loves them and I can thoroughly recommend for a 7 year old.
6. The book I have just finished is The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa. I thought it was a good end to the trilogy and tied up a lot of loose ends. I loved the character of Jackal and was happy with the outcome to Kanin who is another brilliant character. I don't want to reveal too much but Allie/Zeke was a little to cliqued for me and stops it being a 5 star read.
7. I have several unread books on my Kindle (about 25) but still buy more!!! I really need to reduce my list ha ha!
8. I always finish books but have recently struggled with Before We Met by Lucie Whitehouse. I made it to 32% but have now abandoned it. I will go back to it at a later date. It has good reviews so maybe I was just not in the mood for it. I found it incredibly slow but hope it will pick up.