I thought I'd share a little more about myself as I've recently upped my blogging activity and am hoping to link up with other mummy bloggers (although I'm not so keen on that desription).
1. I have Crohns Disease. I was diagnosed 7 1/2 years ago & have so far had no relapses.
2. I used to wear glasses but had laser eye surgery nearly 3 years ago. I wish I'd done it years ago.The only drawback is at night I do get additional glare from headlights when driving.
3. I have 2 children who were both born by caesarean. One was emergency and the other elective. I had hoped to have my son naturally & was booked in for an elective at 10 days overdue. I never thought I'd get to day 10 but I never even had a Braxton hick let alone a real contraction.
4. I didn't pass my driving test till the sixth go! I had 2 tests when I was 18/19 and failed and hated every second of it. I didn't start lessons again until I was 28/29 as I figured now I had a child I really needed to be able to drive. My lessons always went really well but on test day I'd fall to pieces. Nerves always got the better of me. One test was enormously irritating as I only failed for being 1 car length instead of 2 away from the car in front of me on the dual carriageway. Aside from that I only had 4 minors and was so annoyed. I finally passed on my 6th go which was lucky as I vowed to give it.
5. I have 4 happy hens and 2 cute rabbits. I'm not really a pet person but these are all outdoors. The hens are lovely and have so much character. Two seem to want to be house hens & if they see a open door they make a run for it. The rabbits are my daughters & she mostly feeds and looks after them although I get the dirty job of cleaning their hutch and litter tray.
I actually found this task difficult but hope you've found it interesting. What interesting facts would you share about yourself?