Here's my list of the ultimate things that happen/change as a mum:
- Never going to the loo alone.
- On the subject of loos at every theme park, restaurant, indoor play area etc always having to locate the nearest loo as a matter of priority. A new place can be an epic fail based on its toilet facilities.
- Play areas are the new big thing in life. Especially if it has a decent basket swing according to my daughter.
- Buying children's clothes not adult clothes.
- High heels look nice but converse are oh so much more practical & make me feel a smidgen more trendy.
- Trendy is such a lame word!
- Waking up to a child not your partner with a face millimetres from your own.
- The chorus of "I'm hungry!" can be heard day & night.
- The chorus of "I'm bored." can be heard day & night.
- Alone time is a thing of the past apart from the precious half hour your child can be fobbed off with YouTube.
- Although YouTube can be a double edged sword. I now have an irrational hatred for FGTeeV & have to share my Kindle.