1. Being unable to find social media links. Love the post, like the person want to follow on instagram or Twitter can't find the links. Grr!
2. Pop ups and adverts. I know this generates money for some bloggers but I find it enormously irritating and sometimes just click off the post.
3. The use of the term little man. I don't know why this irritates me so much but it does. It has a similar feeling to nails on a blackboard. I know some people use it as they wish to keep the identity of their children private and I total respect this it's just the term little man! You don't really seem to see little lady/woman much. I'm also not keen on DD or DS and to start with had no idea what this secret code even meant!
4. I'm not a fan of the monochrome instagram accounts. We are all different but this is not my taste. It must take ages to style and looks impressive but to me lacks any realism, warmth or humour. I recently saw an entirely black & white child's room & it actually made me feel sad. Of course this is just my view. There's room for us all in the instagram world.
5. People that use the word hate in their blog title & quickly retract it. Eg - I hate children's parties (bold title) Well I don't hate them but..... (in the first paragraph). The title is used to shock/entice and then I'm left disappointed by the watered down opinion.
6. Facebook!!! This is the one social media outlet I long to expand but it feels impossible unless you are willing to pay regularly for the advertising. I love Facebook for my personal use but as a social media tool for Life in the Mum's Lane it's not really working. Although I dearly love my 84 likeys. Thank you. If anyone has any tips for Facebook growth I'd love to hear them.
What are your blogging/social media pet peeves?