It's spring I'm so happy even if it is raining and windy and still a bit cold! Winter is gone the days are getting longer it's still light at 5.30pm oh have I've missed the light.
With spring comes plans. You feel more able to get out & about and enjoy yourself.
My plans for March to May are -
1. Finish some DIY jobs. September to December was all about house renovation. The horrible stuff is done except the kitchen (grr to house stuff being so expensive) but there's odd bits to do. Door handles sticking, bath panel missing and buying a wooden beam for the fireplace etc.
2. Visit Drayton Manor in Easter half term break.
3. Girlie London trip including the afternoon tea bus which I CANNOT wait for.
4. Long overdue hairdresser appointment
Not sure whether to go ombre or proper blonde.
5. Family birthdays. There's a few birthdays over the next 3 months so we'll have some get togethers planned.
6. First BBQ of the year. We love BBQ's and always have our first in April or May. We've been known to carry on even in the rain.
7. Go on holiday. We are away 23rd May and I can't wait for some family time in the sun.
8. Being able to sit in the garden, go to the park and just general outdoorsness. Love it.
What are your plans for spring?