May bucket list
1. Try to lose 5-6 lbs which would be easy if it wasn't for several weekend plans involving food & drink but you've got to have a social life too 😆
2. Get out running a bit more. I'm a newbie & can only manage small distances but I do enjoy it but it can be tricky with work/kids etc especially as my son's been poorly recently. I'm hoping this might help achieve number 1 👟
3. Finish my holiday shopping. I'm not getting much for myself but really want some new sunglasses, maxi dress & a swimming costume
4. Get some pot plants to brighten up the garden. We have chickens & rabbits who have free roam so my plans for lovely borders & veg have gone out the window but I still want some colour 🌻
5. Go on holiday. I can't wait now although still dreading school as I'm being naughty & taking the kids out for a week. I've never done it before & it has been stressing me out a bit but I'm sure the sun, sea and sand will make up for it.