- Ironing - Just Urgh!!! I hate it. I iron the bare minimum. I'm a firm believer in hanging things up and the creases (might) fall out.
- Make up - Although I have been attempting to wear it slightly more often now I'm edging towards the big 40. I just don't understand mums who have time for a full face of make up every day! How do they do it?
- Exercise - I know I should make time but seriously I'd rather watch Youtube or catch up on some telly.
- People telling me what to eat - I hate the new craze for clean eating, 5:2 plans, Paleo diet, dairy free etc. Although the photos on Instagram look nice I don't like being told what to eat by mostly unqualified people.
- Hangovers - I'm seriously too old. The hangover can last longer than the drinking. Just blur!!!
- Rudeness - There's just no need. Smile. Say please and thank you.
- Homework Projects - I feel homework is less for the child and more for you. Well at least at primary school. If its a craft project my heart sinks. In the last couple of years I've had to make a rainforest, fire engine, shoe, miniature garden and air raid shelter. Thank god for Google!
What crap don't you have time for?