Well 2017 is here can you believe it! I have reviewed my post from last year and on the whole did well but 2 big fails!!!
- Get fitter - Fail. I did start the #C25K again but gave up
- Lose Weight - BIG Fail. I'm actually heavier this year than last.
- Save for summer holidays - Success. We put money aside and had a good 6 week summer holidays. We planned 4 trips but only managed 2 but did have a mini holiday to Skegness that was not planned. We visited Legoland and Think Tank and the kids loved both. We didn't manage Drayton Manor or Sightseeing in London so will hopefully so that this year instead.
- Concentrate on blog - Success. I managed more posts, cleaned up my site and even braved YouTube.
- Social media targets - Mostly Success. Instagram target was 1000 and now on 1417, Facebook target was 250 and now 251,Twitter target was 2500 and now 2328.
- Recommence volunteering at children's school - Big Success. Loved it and it has resulted in a job.
- Me time - Mostly success. It can be very difficult juggling things but I started Yoga a few months ago. Its only once a week but I love it and it helps recharge my batteries and I have a quick catch up with 2 or 3 friends.
This year I want to mainly concentrate on my new job which starts on the 4th January and continue to grow my blog. I'm hoping the new job will help me lose weight but otherwise I will recommence slimming world or weight watchers in February.
I'm hoping to continue with Yoga for some me time and must get in touch with the lady to check when it restarts after the Christmas break.
So far we have 2 holidays planned. A few days away in the Easter half term and a week away in the summer with relatives.
I want to add stay healthy to my 2017 list and for good health for my family and friends. My dad is currently poorly so we are getting him back up to strength but I'll elaborate on that on another post.
I want to continue to grow my social media channels and my new venture YouTube.
If you'd like to subscribe click on the link Life in the Mum's Lane YouTube Channel
What plans do you have? Do you make resolutions? How did 2016 go for you?