- Obviously you get loads of holidays!!!
- Every day is different.
- You can be creative.
- The days whizz by as you are so busy.
- Fab teachers and support staff.
- The hours.
- The feeling you are helping. Be it teaching the children to read, spell, add or just to be more confident and happy.
- No days off when you fancy. So no afternoons off for a hairdresser appointment or shopping trip.
- Days are set to a timetable so might be strange if you are used to planning your own day/time.
- The pay Boo!
- Happily not much at all. Hurrah!
- Holiday in term time costing the earth......It's not fair. We should be entitled to a discount card.
- Whispers *the odd annoying child* Not really they are all angels!